Competitive prices, fastest and smoothest delivery i’ve ever gotten, and second to none customer service. HOW ARE THEY NOT THE NUMBER 1 CONSUMER ELECTRONICS STORE AND HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THEM BEFORE? Really amazing team of people who are dedicated to putting the customer first! From me asking questions (thank you Derrick!) to even checking up on me to see if i’ve received my parcel safely (thank you Joel!) really one of the best transactions of my life! Will definitely support then again when I need more tech! 11/10 for going the extra mile, highly recommended!
- Engineered to withstand any weather condition. OpenSwim is completely waterproof and submersible, allowing you to swim, run, cycle, or train more intensely than ever before.
- The open-ear design, which is powered by bone conduction technology, allows for bud-free, comfortable listening all day, in or out of the water.
- OpenSwim has an IP68 waterproof rating and can be submerged for up to two hours in water up to two meters deep.
- The internal music storage allows for a library of up to 1,200 songs that can be played with the press of a button. For device-free listening, MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and FLAC are supported. Bluetooth is not supported.
- With an 8-hour battery life and simple controls like play, skip, pause, and back-a-track, you can enjoy your music lap by lap.
Please visit the official product link below for full product details.
- 2 Years Local Warranty
- Transducer Principle - Bone Conduction Open-Ear
Size and Weight
- Weight - 30 g
Sweat and Water Resistance
- Yes - IP68
- No Bluetooth Connectivity
- Compatible Profiles - MP3, WMA, FLAC, WAV, AAC
- Battery supply - Lithium-ion
- Battery Life - 8 hours
For detailed specifications: