Competitive prices, fastest and smoothest delivery i’ve ever gotten, and second to none customer service. HOW ARE THEY NOT THE NUMBER 1 CONSUMER ELECTRONICS STORE AND HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THEM BEFORE? Really amazing team of people who are dedicated to putting the customer first! From me asking questions (thank you Derrick!) to even checking up on me to see if i’ve received my parcel safely (thank you Joel!) really one of the best transactions of my life! Will definitely support then again when I need more tech! 11/10 for going the extra mile, highly recommended!
Click & Grow Wild Strawberry Plant Pods (3 Pack)
or 4 x S$4.04 with
/ 3 x S$5.38 with
Grow fresh Wild Strawberry at home.
Wild Strawberries have been shown to benefit the neurological system, battle fatigue, and slow skin aging. They have a strong flavor and are used as a component in jams, sauces, liqueurs, cosmetics, and alternative medicine.
Free 48H Delivery
*Additional fees apply for same-day-delivery, and is only applicable for orders placed before 4 pm.
- Grow strawberries at home all year round!
- Eaten since the Stone Age, wild strawberries are known to help the nervous system, fight fatigue, and crack down on skin aging.
- Wild strawberry fruit is strongly flavored and grown for domestic use as an ingredient for jam, sauces, liqueurs, cosmetics and alternative medicine.
- Strawberry is one of the sweetest and most cherished fruits in the world.
- You can grow sweet strawberries all year round.
- Wild strawberry is super-easy to grow in your Click & Grow garden.
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen.
- Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days.
- Harvest in: 12 - 18 weeks.
- Grows best at: 18°C – 26°C.
- If multiple seeds germinate in a pod, thin it and leave up to two seedlings to grow per pod. This ensures there will be enough space and nutrients for the plants to thrive.
- While growing Wild strawberries avoid overfilling the tank with water. Its roots are sensitive to excess moisture and prone to root rot.
- Remember that once your plant is flowering it needs to be pollinated by hand. You can do this by gently shaking your plant to carry pollen from one blossom to the next.
- Once your plant has started to form its first fruits trim back some of the tallest leaves with the stem, so that more light would reach the heart of the pod. More green leaves and flowers stems will emerge soon.