If you change your mind with your purchase, you may request for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. Returns of opened packages are not allowed. All returned items must be in their original condition with all labels and tags intact.
You can send us your return request via Phone, WhatsApp, Email or our Contact Form. Please indicate your order number and phone number in your request.
Once we have confirmed your refund request, our courier will contact you directly to schedule a pick up of the item/s from your delivery address in the next 1-2 working days.
Upon receiving the returned item/s on our end, you will receive the refund via your original mode of payment within 7 working days.
You may cancel your order anytime before the it is shipped.
You will receive the refund via your original mode of payment within 7 working days.
For any order placed before 4pm, it will be scheduled for delivery on the next working day between 9am and 10pm.
For any order placed after 4pm, it will be scheduled for delivery the day after the next working day.
If 2 attempts of re-delivery fail, you will be charged SGD3.5 for next working day delivery between 9am and 10pm, or SGD5 for next working day time slot delivery.
We do not offer international delivery currently.
We are unable to make deliveries to a few restricted areas and restricted postal codes in Singapore.
Tracking Your Order
Once your order status is confirmed, tracking details will be sent via email, SMS or WhatsApp.
BUY NOW, PAY LATER. 3/4 x Monthly Payment, 0% Interest.
No Hidden Fees
What you pay today
$0if you chooose to pay next month
$25*if you chooose to pay in 4 interest-free installments
Here’s how it works:
1. Pick your preferred items and proceed to checkout.
2. Select Grab as your payment method.
3. Enjoy interest-free instalment / deferred payment plans when you checkout on Grab.
*Assuming a total checkout price of $100
- GO LONGER. GET STRONGER. SEVEN DAYS A WEEK - Meet any athletic or outdoor challenge with the rugged Fēnix 7 Sapphire Solar multisport GPS watch. Its scratch-resistant Power Sapphire™ solar charging lens uses the sun’s energy to extend battery life — powering advanced training features, sports apps, health and wellness monitoring sensors, and more.
- Get a battery boost from the sunlight, so you can go longer between charges.
- How is your body holding up? Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox will let you know.
- Need a running coach that knows the terrain? Check out the PacePro™ feature.
- Navigate with preloaded Topo Active maps and use built-in Wi-Fi® for easy updates. Keep great tunes coming with music on your wrist — and no phone to weigh you down.
- Do more. Charge less. Solar charging yields up to 22 days of battery life in smartwatch mode.
- PERFORMANCE BY DESIGN - Updated, ultratough athletic design features a large 1.3” solar-charged display and 47 mm case. The watch is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock, and water resistance.
- TOUCHSCREEN AND BUTTONS - Trusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS - Fit the watch’s look to your lifestyle with a stylish DLC or titanium bezel. Transform exertion into exhilaration.
- BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS - Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing, and more.
- BACKCOUNTRY SKI - Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile helps distinguish between skiing and climbing. It shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- XC SKI DYNAMICS - When paired with the HRM-Pro™ chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of your cross-country workouts.
- SURF-READY FEATURES - Get ready to catch some waves. This fēnix watch works with the Surfline Sessions™ feature, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline® camera. So you can watch them later and see how you did with your Surfline Sessions subscription.
- MTB DYNAMICS - Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit™ and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- HIIT WORKOUTS - This activity profile tracks your high-intensity interval training workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata, and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals, and more.
- DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS - For a training guide that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- VISUAL RACE PREDICTOR - Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
- PACEPRO™ TECHNOLOGY - A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- CLIMB PRO FEATURE - Use the ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance, and elevation gain as well as descents and flats.
- PERFORMANCE METRICS - View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, trail running adjustment, recovery advisor, and more.
- REAL-TIME STAMINA - Use this data to track and manage your exertion and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike.
- RECOVERY TIME ADVISOR - After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity, and sleep. Navigate on or off the beaten path.
- MULTI-BAND GNSS SUPPORT - Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO). With the Sapphire Solar editions, get superior accuracy using technology previously only available to the military. Access multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites for improved position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak, or typically don't penetrate.
- ABC SENSORS - Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, a barometer to monitor the weather, and 3-axis electronic compass.
- GOLF COURSE MAPS - Access full-color Course View maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the Plays Like Distance feature.
- Take on the slopes with preloaded SkiView maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
- MULTICONTINENT TOPO MAPS - Preloaded Topo Active maps from around the world keep your explorations on track. Use built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity to easily load and update maps and software without using a computer.
- UP AHEAD - Get at-a-glance awareness for selected POI checkpoints ahead. View performance metrics, split times, and distance/elevation — plus a summary of key trail points coming up.
- POWER MANAGER - View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- SOLAR CHARGED BATTERY - Get up to 18 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with an additional 4 days when solar charging — and up to 57 hours in GPS mode with an additional 15 hours when solar charging. Know your body better with 24/7 wellness tracking.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE - Optical heart rate technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- PULSE OX SENSOR - For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- SLEEP SCORE AND ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING - Get a full breakdown of your light, deep, and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
- BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING - Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep, and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- RESPIRATION TRACKING - See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- HEALTH SNAPSHOT™ FEATURE - Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration, and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone.
- HYDRATION TRACKING - Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When the auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly. Stay connected with your life on the go.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS - Receive emails, texts, and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- MUSIC APPS - Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer, or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
- GARMIN PAY™ CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS - Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES - When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection.
- CONNECT IQ™ STORE - Download custom watch faces, add data fields and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store on your compatible smartphone.
- 1 Year Local Warranty.