Competitive prices, fastest and smoothest delivery i’ve ever gotten, and second to none customer service. HOW ARE THEY NOT THE NUMBER 1 CONSUMER ELECTRONICS STORE AND HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THEM BEFORE? Really amazing team of people who are dedicated to putting the customer first! From me asking questions (thank you Derrick!) to even checking up on me to see if i’ve received my parcel safely (thank you Joel!) really one of the best transactions of my life! Will definitely support then again when I need more tech! 11/10 for going the extra mile, highly recommended!
- The Amazon Kindle Paperwhite features a 6.8" display with small borders, an adjustable warm light, and quick page turns for an intuitive reading experience. It also includes bottom navigation, allowing you to quickly switch between the home, library, and the book you're reading.
- It comes with up to 8 GB of storage, allowing you to access thousands of books even while on the go!
- It has an adjustable warm light that you may use to change the screen's color from white to amber to reduce eye strain.
- The Amazon Kindle Paperwhite is IPX8 certified, allowing it to endure accidental immersion in up to two meters of fresh water for a maximum of 60 minutes.
- Enjoy extended reading hours and up to 10 weeks of battery life on a single charge.
- 1 Year Local Warranty
- Kindle Paperwhite x 1
- USB-C Charging Cable x 1
- Quick Start Guide x 1
Size & Weight
- Size - 124.6 x 174.2 x 8.1 mm
- Weight - 205 g
- Amazon's 6.8” Paperwhite display technology with built-in light
- 300 PPI
- Optimized Font Technology
- 16-Level Grey Scale
- 8 GB; holds thousands of books
- Free cloud storage for all Amazon content
- A single charge lasts up to ten (10) weeks, based on a half hour of reading per day with wireless off and the light setting at 13. Battery life may vary depending on use
- Fully charges in approximately 5 hours from a computer via USB cable
- Fully charges in less than 2.5 hours with a 9W USB power adapter
- Supports 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz networks with support for WEP, WPA, and WPA2 security using password authentication or Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) wifi networks