Just bought a Nintendo switch from them and accidentally bought the wrong colour and they exchange it for me within 2 days without any cost. Would definitely recommend this store!! :) fast and helpful reply as well.
- The Link cable’s advantage over other USB 3 cables is length and lightness. Any USB 3 cable has more than enough bandwidth, but a passive copper cable can’t maintain signal integrity beyond about 3m. To match the Link cable’s 5m length, you need an active cable to boost the signal. Most active copper cables are thick, heavy, and stiff compared to the Link cable.
- This premium fiber optic cable provides outstanding performance for PC VR gaming on your Quest and Quest 2 while also powering the headset.
- Oculus Link connects Oculus Quest and Quest 2 to a gaming PC, allowing you to access a variety of Oculus Rift apps and games.
- The optimal length is 16 feet (5 meters), which provides a best-in-class experience with flexible, lightweight durability.
- High-quality spiral shielding also serves as grounding, ensuring a consistent and strong connection.
- Oculus Quest and Quest 2 VR headsets are sold separately.
- A compatible gaming PC is required and is not included. PC compatibility specifications can be found on the Oculus website.
- Official Oculus / Meta Product.