Competitive prices, fastest and smoothest delivery i’ve ever gotten, and second to none customer service. HOW ARE THEY NOT THE NUMBER 1 CONSUMER ELECTRONICS STORE AND HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THEM BEFORE? Really amazing team of people who are dedicated to putting the customer first! From me asking questions (thank you Derrick!) to even checking up on me to see if i’ve received my parcel safely (thank you Joel!) really one of the best transactions of my life! Will definitely support then again when I need more tech! 11/10 for going the extra mile, highly recommended!
- Offers a full set of responsive controls, including thumbsticks, D-pad, and tactile buttons, replicating the console gaming experience on your mobile device.
- Designed for comfort during long gaming sessions, with a familiar and comfortable grip.
- The dedicated Backbone app enhances your gaming experience with features like one-touch capture, game discovery, and quick access to your library and friends.
- Connect and play games with friends and other players across different platforms, enhancing your multiplayer gaming experiences.
- Experience minimal input lag due to the controller's direct wired connection to your iPhone or Android device.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
What's in the box
- Backbone One Controller
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Sheet
Size & Weight
- Height - 3.70 inches (93.9 mm)
- Width (Contracted) - 6.94 inches (176.2 mm)
- Width (Extended) - 10.14 inches (257.6 mm)
- Depth - 1.28 inches (32.6 mm)
- Weight - 4.87 ounces (138.0 g)
- USB-C Port
USB-C Port for pass-through charging of your phone with standard USB-C Cable
- Headset Jack
3.5 mm headset jack for headsets with or without microphone
- No Charging
Backbone One does not have a battery. Backbone One uses minimal power from your phone for long gameplay sessions
- USB-C Port
Can I use this with PS Remote Play?
- Yes! The Backbone One for Android - PlayStation Edition is officially supported by the PlayStation and PS Remote Play Apps. No other mobile controller is officially supported by PlayStation, including the Backbone One for Android - Standard Edition
What's the difference between thr Standard & PlayStation Edition?
- Aside from its black color, the Standard Edition comes with ABXY face buttons. The PlayStation Edition comes in PS5 white with PlayStation glyphs to match
What Games are Supported?
- The Backbone One offers high-quality gameplay for all your favorite games that support controllers. This includes the most popular titles like Call of Duty®: Mobile, Minecraft, Genshin Impact, and most Apple Arcade games.
- In addition, the Backbone One is compatible with remote play apps offered by Xbox, PlayStation, and Steam allowing games on your console and PC to be played remotely from your phone.
- Popular cloud streaming services like Xbox Cloud Gaming, NVIDIA GeForce NOW, and Amazon Luna are all also supported by the Backbone One.
- For a list of current compatible games, please check here. Note that this page is being constantly updated so it may not be 100% comprehensive.
Do I need to own an Xbox, PlayStation, or PC to use the Backbone One?
- A console or computer is only required to take advantage of remote play apps offered by Xbox, PlayStation, and Steam.
- Backbone One unlocks a world of possibilities for all types of gameplay experiences. Between the Apple App Store, Xbox Cloud Gaming, and NVIDIA GeForce NOW there are thousands of high quality games available to play.
- Check out the Platforms page to learn more about platforms with support for Backbone.
Will this work with my phone case?
- The Backbone One is a form-fitting controller for your iPhone and to be a precision input device, it has to firmly hold on to your iPhone. As a result, only particularly thin phone cases are compatible.
Can I use the Backbone One as a controller for my iPad, Mac, or PC?
- es, so long as the Backbone mobile App is installed and you have an active Backbone+ Membership, your Backbone One controller can be configured to work with an iPad, Mac, or PC via a wired connection. No need to carry around another controller!
- Note that the Backbone One controller is not currently directly compatible with consoles via a wired connection.
Is the Backbone App required to use the Backbone One?
- The Backbone mobile App is not required for use of the Backbone One as a controller. However, the app provides free access to support and to the latest firmware updates for your controller.
- Additional features are unlocked through Backbone+ Membership, such as the ability to use your Backbone One controller with an iPad, Mac, or PC via a wired connection.
- More information on the Backbone app’s features can be found here.