If you change your mind with your purchase, you may request for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. Returns of opened packages are not allowed. All returned items must be in their original condition with all labels and tags intact.
You can send us your return request via Phone, WhatsApp, Email or our Contact Form. Please indicate your order number and phone number in your request.
Once we have confirmed your refund request, our courier will contact you directly to schedule a pick up of the item/s from your delivery address in the next 1-2 working days.
Upon receiving the returned item/s on our end, you will receive the refund via your original mode of payment within 7 working days.
You may cancel your order anytime before the it is shipped.
You will receive the refund via your original mode of payment within 7 working days.
For any order placed before 4pm, it will be scheduled for delivery on the next working day between 9am and 10pm.
For any order placed after 4pm, it will be scheduled for delivery the day after the next working day.
If 2 attempts of re-delivery fail, you will be charged SGD3.5 for next working day delivery between 9am and 10pm, or SGD5 for next working day time slot delivery.
We do not offer international delivery currently.
We are unable to make deliveries to a few restricted areas and restricted postal codes in Singapore.
Tracking Your Order
Once your order status is confirmed, tracking details will be sent via email, SMS or WhatsApp.
BUY NOW, PAY LATER. 3/4 x Monthly Payment, 0% Interest.
No Hidden Fees
What you pay today
$0if you chooose to pay next month
$25*if you chooose to pay in 4 interest-free installments
Here’s how it works:
1. Pick your preferred items and proceed to checkout.
2. Select Grab as your payment method.
3. Enjoy interest-free instalment / deferred payment plans when you checkout on Grab.
*Assuming a total checkout price of $100
- The ATH-CKS50TW truly wireless headphones combine advanced acoustic technology for stunning bass with a comfortable fit that prevents that deep bass sound from escaping.
- The built-in high-capacity battery provides 20 hours of powerful, continuous bass. All you have to do is get lost in the music.
- The newly developed large-diameter drivers (9 mm HD TWS drivers with deep bass) deliver deep, powerful bass while ensuring a comfortable fit—an important factor for truly wireless headphones. The airtight fit prevents the bass from escaping to deliver a unique, stress-free music experience.
- Ducts on the back of the driver control airflow to ensure a detailed acoustic space. The design allows for the ideal movement of the driver to deliver rich low-frequency sounds.
- The high-capacity battery provides around 20 hours of continuous playback without charging. Using the headphones with the charging case allows as much as 50 hours of playback, significantly reducing how often recharging is necessary. To help ensure extended usability when not using the charging case, the power can be turned on and off directly on the headphones.
- Charging for just 10 minutes (approx.) provides about 90 minutes of continuous playback. Simply place the headphones in the charging case and plug the case in for a quick charge before heading out. With noise-canceling disabled. Results may vary depending on usage conditions.
- The feed-forward active noise-canceling function ensures an immersive audio experience even in noisy environments such as those with air conditioners or purifiers or on public transportation. Noise-cancelling and hear-through functions are disabled by default.
- The built-in microphone captures ambient sounds so users can remain aware of their surroundings during use. The hear-through function is useful for listening to music while walking, doing housework, working remotely, or using public transportation. The comfortable fit ensures a natural experience when using the hear-through function.
- The newly developed structure ensures a stable fit that prevents the headphones from falling out of the ears. The increased contact surface between the headphone and ear reduces the burden, providing a light, natural fit. The headphones are comfortable even for extended periods, allowing you to enjoy deep bass for longer.
- The headphone’s ear tips are soft and pliable for a gentle fit. Meanwhile, the parts of the shaft that transmit sound are stiff to reduce adverse impacts on sound quality and noise-canceling. The new, hybrid structure utilizes the varying hardness of the two silicone materials to create a comfortable fit with superior sound performance.
- The tactile umbrella fits naturally in the ear canal for enhanced airtightness, an essential factor for the noise-canceling function. The high-strength shaft also minimizes sound transmission loss to bring detailed audio directly to the eardrum.
- Designed for reliable, stress-free operation for a more enjoyable experience. The left button adjusts the volume and switches between hear-through and noise-canceling functions, while the right button lets you easily start/stop playback, skip between songs, or enable quick hear-through.
- The quick hear-through function is perfect for tuning in or out of your surroundings by allowing you to hear announcements or listen to those around you. This single-action function instantly lowers playback volume and captures ambient sounds while enhancing the vocal bandwidth.
- Enjoy a more immersive experience with a minimal sound delay while playing games or watching videos on your smartphone or tablet with Low Latency Mode. Low Latency Mode can also be turned on/off from the Connect app. Bluetooth connections may be affected by obstacles and ambient radio wave conditions.
- 360 Reality Audio is a new immersive music experience that uses Sony's object-based 360 Spatial Sound technology. Individual sounds such as vocals, chorus, piano, guitar, bass, and even sounds of the live audience can be placed in a 360 spherical sound field, giving artists and creators a new way to express their creativity. Listeners can be immersed in a field of sound exactly as intended by artists and creators.
- The combination of 360 Reality Audio and Audio-Technica’s long-cultivated acoustic technology allows listeners to fully experience the world of sound envisioned by the creators. You can listen to a variety of 360 Reality Audio sound sources and furthermore, your enjoyment of listening to sound will expand.
- The headphones boast an IPX4-equivalent JIS/IEC protection rating (headphones only). The splashproof design means you never have to worry about keeping the headphones dry in sudden rain showers or when exercising. An IPX4-equivalent rating signifies the product will not be adversely affected by water splashing from any direction. This rating does not ensure protection in hot and humid locations such as baths and showers. The product is not completely waterproof.
- Enjoy improved microphone performance for natural sounding calls. Whether in the office, at home, or in an online class, your voice will be captured and transmitted clearly.
- Wearing headphones makes hearing your own voice difficult. The sidetone function allows you to hear your own voice during calls for more natural-sounding conversations, almost as if you weren’t wearing headphones at all. This can prevent you from talking louder than needed a common problem during calls.
- You can connect to both your smartphone and computer or tablet at the same time, so you’ll never need to worry about switching devices again. Respond immediately to incoming calls on your smartphone while enjoying videos on your tablet without having to re-pair.
- Select a user-friendly operation pattern that best suits your preferences and usage from the Connect app. Available patterns include music priority and reversed left/right options.
- Despite being chock-full of useful functions, the headphones are compact, with a unique antenna structure designed to ensure stable connectivity while fitting in limited space. This helps prevent sound from being interrupted even in train stations or other crowded locations.
- Qualcomm® TrueWireless™ Mirroring for independent transmission. Independent transmission to the left and right sides reduces sound interruptions and delays for videos on all devices, including Android and iOS smartphones.
- When connecting a primary headphone via Bluetooth, the secondary headphone will mirror the audio signal of the primary headphone for independent transmission.
- Preventing audio signal exchanges from primary and secondary headphones reduces audio interruptions and delays. The reduced communication load on the primary device also helps minimize the amount of power that is used.
- Qualcomm® aptX™️ Adaptive Audio. Interruption-free sound for music, videos, and games.
- Qualcomm® aptX™️ Adaptive Audio changes the bit rate of audio according to the radio wave environment and music data transfer status, ensuring a stable connection and reducing delays when watching videos or playing games for a stress-free acoustic experience.
- Transfer bit rates are adjusted to between 280 (equivalent to 44.1 kHz/16-bit CD) and 420 kbps (48 kHz/24-bit high-quality sound).
- Qualcomm® aptX™️ Adaptive Audio requires a connection to an Android™ device with aptX Adaptive enabled.
- Equalizer: Customize the sound to your liking with four equalizers presets in addition to the original (flat) setting, or customize the equalizer settings to create your preferred sound. The graphic equalizer makes it easy to intuitively adjust the sound settings to perfectly suit your tastes. Volume step adjustment: Easily fine-tune the volume adjustment level to get the perfect listening comfort for your ears. Use the app to change the adjustment steps from 16 (default) to 32 or 64 steps for more fine-grained control. Other settings: Easily switch codecs or locate lost headphones using the app.
- The headphones automatically turn on when they are removed from the case for quick usability. When the headphones are put back in the case, they power down and begin charging. The power can also be turned on/off directly from the headphones. Pairing is required on first use.
- Set the headphones to the pairing mode and touch the pop-up that appears on the screen. in one touch, you can pair with your Android devices. You can even check to see where you last placed it. Only one Android device can be paired by using Fast Pair. Google and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Listen to music or make calls from one or both headphones, whichever best suits your usage environment.
- LED indicator lamps for quickly checking remaining battery power. The four LED indicator lamps to light up or flash whenever the charging case is opened or closed so the user can see the charging status or remaining charging case battery power at a glance.
- Bluetooth 5.2.
- Multi pairing function for registering multiple devices: Easily pair with a second Bluetooth device after pairing with a frequently used device (including iPhone, Android, Windows PC, Mac, and tablet devices).
- Voice guidance function: Voice guidance can be used for notifications, including power and pairing statuses as well as remaining battery levels (High, Medium, or Low).
- 1 Year Local Warranty.