Just a gocube edge from Metapod at Changi airport, excellent customer service 👌🏻 👍🏻
- Chinstrap Technology - Customizable, secure fit, open-neck design for heat regulation, and prevents "bobblehead" movement, ensuring comfort and stability during travel
- Exclusive S3 Seat Straps - Versatile neck pillow for travel, attaches to any chair for comfort and support, preventing slouching and maintaining proper head and spine alignment
- Ergonomic Memory Foam Design - The Neck’s Evolution, a unique memory foam pillow with an adjustable chinstrap, offers 360° comfort, supporting the head in all directions
- Professionally Recommended - Endorsed by orthopedic experts, provide support for activities that strain head-supporting muscles, ensuring relaxation with neck, spine, and head support
How do I wash The Neck's Evolution S3 Travel Pillow?
- Machine wash the fabric pillow cover on cool settings and tumble dry low. Don’t bleach, iron or dry clean. Don’t wash the memory foam insert—simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and let air dry.
How do I attach The Neck's Evolution TNE to an airplane seat?
- Unhook straps from the pillow and pull them fully out of the buckles. Then, pull straps up and around the post connecting the headrest to the seat. Attach the strap ends to each other using the hook and loop tape tabs. If there isn’t a headrest with posts, simply wrap the pillow straps around the width of the seat and attach the end of the straps together in a large circle behind the seat back.
Why can’t I use The Neck's Evolution S3’s head straps in vehicles?
- Securing a pillow of any kind to an automobile’s headrest can interfere with the vehicle’s safety features. Avoid clasping the pillow in front in moving vehicles.
How do I pack The Neck's Evolution S3 into the travel case?
- Starting at one end, roll the pillow inward, condensing the foam as you go. Roll into a cinnamon roll shape, place it in the bag, and zip closed. Use the straps on the case to clip it to your luggage.
Can children under 13 use Evolution S3?
- Evolution S3 is designed for adults, with proper support for larger heads and necks. It is too big to properly support children under 13.
How does the TNE S3's chinstrap work?
- Simply pull the strap from the pocket on the right, pull over your chin area (note: higher up towards the chin for a more snug fit, lower across the pillow for a more relaxed fit) and then secure the tab to the landing pad on the opposite side and adjust for comfort.