Competitive prices, fastest and smoothest delivery i’ve ever gotten, and second to none customer service. HOW ARE THEY NOT THE NUMBER 1 CONSUMER ELECTRONICS STORE AND HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THEM BEFORE? Really amazing team of people who are dedicated to putting the customer first! From me asking questions (thank you Derrick!) to even checking up on me to see if i’ve received my parcel safely (thank you Joel!) really one of the best transactions of my life! Will definitely support then again when I need more tech! 11/10 for going the extra mile, highly recommended!
- The Fitbit Sense 2 is sleek and thin, with elevated band attachments that make it more comfortable to wear all day. The contemporary design complements styles ranging from wacky to formal.
- With all-day body-response tracking and smart notifications to prompt you to reflect on your feelings, you can identify stress patterns. Try out new stress-management techniques such as guided breathing, exercise, meditation, and others.
- It tracks all of your health and fitness metrics for up to 6 days without needing to be charged.
- A daily readiness score indicates the level of workout your body is prepared for, as well as an active zone minutes objective and premium workout recommendation.
- 1 Year International Warranty
- 1x Fitbit Sense 2
- 1x Classic Wristband
- 1x Charging Cable
Size & Weight
- Size - 38.1 x 38.1 x 11.43 mm
- Band Size
Small - Fits wrist 139.7 - 180.34 mm in circumference
Large - Fits wrist 180.34 - 220.98 mm in circumference
- This watch includes a band made of a flexible material similar to that used in many sports watches, as well as an aluminum watch case and buckle
Sensors & Components
- Multi-path optical heart rate sensor
- Electrical sensor to measure skin conductance (cEDA)for body response tracking
- Multipurpose electrical sensors compatible with ECG app & EDA app. ECG not available in all countries
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Skin temperature sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- WiFi (deactivated, cannot be turned on)
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- Vibration motor
- Speaker (75dB SPL @10cm)
Battery & Power
- Battery life of 6+ days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and other factors; actual results will vary. Use of the always-on display, SpO2, and the cEDA sensor will require more frequent charging. Up to 5 hours with continuous GPS. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking
- Battery type - Lithium-polymer
- Radio transceiver - Bluetooth® 5.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
- Water resistant to 50m. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry
- Operating temperature - -14° to 113°F
- The Fitbit app is compatible with the most popular phones.
- To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
Apple iOS 14 or higher
Android OS 8 or higher
- Syncing range - Up to 30ft
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE, an internet connection, and location permissions granted on the phone
- Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. If the band gets wet or you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on.