Competitive prices, fastest and smoothest delivery i’ve ever gotten, and second to none customer service. HOW ARE THEY NOT THE NUMBER 1 CONSUMER ELECTRONICS STORE AND HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THEM BEFORE? Really amazing team of people who are dedicated to putting the customer first! From me asking questions (thank you Derrick!) to even checking up on me to see if i’ve received my parcel safely (thank you Joel!) really one of the best transactions of my life! Will definitely support then again when I need more tech! 11/10 for going the extra mile, highly recommended!
- The camera's close-up mode and selfie mirror make it ideal for portraits and self-portraits, and the camera's automated flash system lets you capture images in low-light situations.
- Shutter speed, flash brightness, and other settings adjust automatically to ambient light, allowing you to capture images with ease.
- Twist the lens to switch it on, then twist it again for close-up mode. This mode is excellent for distances of 30 to 50 cm.
- Line up your shot with the selfie mirror. Even in close-up mode, the flash adjusts itself! Get the ideal quantity of light without overexposing the photo.
- 1 Year International Warranty
- 1 x FUJIFILM instax mini 12
- 2 x FUJIFILM instax mini film
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Wrist Strap
Size & Weight
- Dimensions - 104 mm × 66.6 mm × 122 mm
- Weight - 306 g (without batteries, strap, and film)
- FUJIFILM instax mini Instant Film (sold separately)
Photo Picture Size
- 62 mm × 46 mm
- 2 components, 2 elements, f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
- Real image finder, 0.37×, with target spot
- Features parallax correction function for Close-Up Mode
- 0.3 m and beyond (use Close-Up Mode for 0.3 m to 0.5 m)
- Programmed electronic shutter
- 1/2 to 1/250 sec.
- Slow synchro for low light
- Automatic, Lv 5.0 to 14.5 (ISO 800)
Film Developing Time
- Approx. 90 seconds (varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment), recycle time: 7 seconds or less (when using new batteries), Effective flash range: 0.3 to 2.2 m
- Two AA-size alkaline batteries (LR6), capacity: approx. 10 Instax mini film packs of 10 exposures each (depends on usage conditions)
* The supplied batteries are for trial use.
When they run out, replace them with new ones (alkaline batteries)
The performance of alkaline batteries varies depending on the brand.
* Manganese batteries cannot be used.
Auto Power Off Time
- After 5 minutes
- Includes film counter and film pack confirmation window