Competitive prices, fastest and smoothest delivery i’ve ever gotten, and second to none customer service. HOW ARE THEY NOT THE NUMBER 1 CONSUMER ELECTRONICS STORE AND HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THEM BEFORE? Really amazing team of people who are dedicated to putting the customer first! From me asking questions (thank you Derrick!) to even checking up on me to see if i’ve received my parcel safely (thank you Joel!) really one of the best transactions of my life! Will definitely support then again when I need more tech! 11/10 for going the extra mile, highly recommended!
- Built To Keep A Charge : You're busy blazing your own trail. So you need a watch that can hold a charge. How does infinite battery life in battery saver mode sound? Plus, get up to 70 days in smartwatch mode and up to 31 hours in GPS mode
- Bulity To Keep Time : These luminescent analog watch hands are bright, easy to read and incredibly reliable. Built-in RevoDrive technology delivers accurate analog timekeeping so you can have confidence in being right on time.
- Bulit To Keep Up : Bold. Rugged. Dual-layered bezel. Just a few words we like in a row. Especially when it houses a high-resolution digital digital display with smart functionality. Plus, this watch is water-rated to 10 ATM and is thermal-and shock resistant. So you can do what you do.
- RevoDrive Technology : RevoDrive technology delivers accurate analog timekeeping in even the most demanding of environments.
- Smart Notifications : Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your Android or Apple smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone.
- Sync With The Garmin Connect App : See your health and fitness information all in one place. The Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
- Safety And Tracking Features : When your watch and phone are paired, a message with your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection.
- Garmin Pay Contactless Payments : Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution4 through participating providers.
- Connect IQ Store : Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store app on your compatible smartphone.
- Built-In Sports Apps : Do whatever you love with preloaded activity profiles for running, cycling, swimming, strength training, indoor climbing, virtual running, golf, yoga and more.
- HIIT Workouts : This activity profile tracks your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
- VO2 Max : Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. It even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
- Daily Workout Suggestions : For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- Recovery Time : After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- Running Power : Get a continuous measurement on your wrist of how much power you’re applying to the road as you run when using your Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro Plus monitor.
- MTB Dynamics : Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit™ and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- Multi-GNSS Support : Whether you’re hiking, mountain biking, trail running or skiing, you’ll have access to multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC Sensors : Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- TracBack Routing : Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.
- Reference Point : Keep track of a known place — such as your car or the trailhead — relative to your location, and easily find your way back to it.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate : Get heart rate5 data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities.
- Stress Tracking : Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
- Sleep Score And Advanced Sleep Monitoring : Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
- Body Battery Energy Monitoring : Optimize your body’s energy reserves by using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Pulse Ox : For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor6 uses light beams at your wrist to estimate how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Fitness Age : This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. Get tips to lower your fitness age.
- Intensity Minutes : Track how many minutes of vigorous activity you’re getting, when you earn them and during what activity. You can even view them as a data field during timed activities.
- Instinct Crossover Solar
- Charging/Data cable
Size & Weight
- Size - 45.0 x 45.0 x 16.2 mm
Fits wrists with a circumference of 135-230 mm
- Weight - 65 g
- Lens Material - Power Glass
- Bezel Material - Fiber-Reinforced Polymer/Stainless Steel
- Case Material - Fiber-Reinforced Polymer
- Strap Material - Silicone
- Display Size - Customer, with a center hole: 0.9" x 0.9" (23 x 23 mm)
- Display Resolution - 176 x 176 pixels
- Display Type - Monochrome, sunlight-visible, transfective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Smartwatch - Up to 28 days/70 days with solar*
- Battery Saver Watch Mode - Up to 71 days/Unlimited with solar*
- GPS - Up to 25 hours/31 hours with solar**
- Max Battery GPS Mode - Up to 111 hours/533 hours with solar**
- Expedition GPS Activity - Up to 40 days/327 days with solar*
*Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
**Solar charging, assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions
- Garmin Proprietary Plug Charger
- 64 MB