Competitive prices, fastest and smoothest delivery i’ve ever gotten, and second to none customer service. HOW ARE THEY NOT THE NUMBER 1 CONSUMER ELECTRONICS STORE AND HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THEM BEFORE? Really amazing team of people who are dedicated to putting the customer first! From me asking questions (thank you Derrick!) to even checking up on me to see if i’ve received my parcel safely (thank you Joel!) really one of the best transactions of my life! Will definitely support then again when I need more tech! 11/10 for going the extra mile, highly recommended!
- The Only Kindle with a Digital Notebook & Pen - Read and write down thoughts in books or a separate notebook, distraction free.
- Explore Kindle Notebooks – A digital notebook you can write on. Journal, sketch, take notes, and more.
- Convert Handwritten Notes to Text – View or share your notes with contacts and browse notes on the go through the Kindle app.
- Read & Write as Naturally as you do on Paper – The world’s first 10.2" 300 ppi glare-free, front-lit display.
- Take Handwritten Notes as you Read – Write notes within millions of titles in the Kindle Store.
- Import & Mark Up Documents – Review and take notes directly on PDFs, or create sticky notes in Microsoft Word.
- The Longest Battery Life of Any Kindle – Unlike tablets, Kindle Scribe offers months of reading and weeks of writing on a single charge
- Designed exclusively for your Kindle Scribe, so you can write as naturally as you do on paper, with high precision and low latency (compatible only with Kindle Scribe—will not work on any other Kindle)
- Pen allows you to take digital notes on your Kindle Scribe—handwrite thoughts on sticky notes within your favorite books, create journals and lists, mark up PDF files, and more
- Conveniently attaches magnetically to the side of your Kindle Scribe and fits in the secure pen holder of your Kindle Scribe Cover.
- No setup or pairing required to start writing, and battery-free, so no need to ever charge
- Dedicated eraser allows you to erase by simply flipping the pen upside down.
- Shortcut button can be used to seamlessly highlight, erase, create sticky notes, and more. Shortcut features vary by format.
Display Amazon's 10.2” Paperwhite display technology with built-in light, 300 ppi, optimized font technology, 16-level gray scale Size
Device: 7.7” x 9.0 x .22 (196 x 230 x 5.8mm excluding feet)
Premium Pen: 6.4” x .35” x .33” (162 x 8.8 x 8.4 mm)
On-Device Storage 16 GB or 64 GB Weight
Device: 15.3oz (433g device only). Actual size and weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
Premium Pen: .53oz (15g)
Wi-Fi Connectivity Supports 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz networks with support for WEP, WPA, WPA2 and WPA3 security using password authentication or Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks Content Formats Supported Kindle Format 8 (AZW3), Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively; PDF, DOCX, DOC, HTML, EPUB, TXT, RTF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP through conversion; Audible audio format (AAX). Learn more about supported file types for personal documents Accessibility Features VoiceView screen reader, available over Bluetooth audio, provides spoken feedback allowing you to navigate your device and read books with text-to-speech (available in English only). Kindle Scribe also includes the ability to invert black and white, adjust font size, font face, line spacing and margins. Learn more about Accessibility for Kindle Setup Technology Amazon Wi-Fi simple setup automatically connects to your home Wi-Fi network. Learn more about Wi-Fi simple setup System Requirements None; fully wireless and doesn't require a computer to download content Included in the Box Includes wifi-enabled Kindle Scribe, Basic or Premium Pen, USB-C charging cable, 5 replacement tips, tip replacement tool, and built-in rechargeable battery Generation Kindle Scribe 1st generation - 2022 release Battery Life For reading, a single charge lasts up to 12 weeks based on a half hour of reading per day, with wireless off and the light setting at 13. For writing, a single charge lasts up to 3 weeks based on a half hour period of writing per day, with wireless off and the light setting at 13. Battery life will vary and may be reduced based on usage and other factors such as Audible audiobook streaming and annotating content Charge Time Fully charges in approximately 7 hours from a computer via USB-C cable; or fully charges in approximately 2.5 hours with a 9W USB-C power adapter Documentation Learn more about Kindle devices with our Quick Start Guide and Kindle User Guide Software Updates This device receives guaranteed software security updates until at least four years after the device is last available for purchase as a new unit on our websites. Learn more about these software security updates. If you already own a Kindle, visit Manage Your Content and Devices for information specific to your device