Competitive prices, fastest and smoothest delivery i’ve ever gotten, and second to none customer service. HOW ARE THEY NOT THE NUMBER 1 CONSUMER ELECTRONICS STORE AND HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THEM BEFORE? Really amazing team of people who are dedicated to putting the customer first! From me asking questions (thank you Derrick!) to even checking up on me to see if i’ve received my parcel safely (thank you Joel!) really one of the best transactions of my life! Will definitely support then again when I need more tech! 11/10 for going the extra mile, highly recommended!
- The SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ Card optimizes performance for timesaving media offloads with quick read rates of up to 190MB/s thanks to SanDisk® QuickFlow™ Technology (64GB - 1TB).
- With write speeds of up to 130MB/s, you may capture fast-action photographs or shoot 4K UHD video. You can shoot more often and faster with the SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC ™ UHS-I Card.
- Ideal for capturing outdoor adventures or weekend getaways without sacrificing detail. With a storage capacity of up to 1TB, the SanDisk Extreme® microSD™ Card captures uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video thanks to its UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings.
- The A2 Specification of the SanDisk Extreme® microSD card allows for faster app performance for a better smartphone experience.
- SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ UHS-I Card is shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof, allowing you to enjoy your adventures without worrying about your memory card's endurance.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
What's in the box
- SanDisk Extreme microSDXC Memory Card: The main microSDXC card that contains the storage capacity you have chosen (e.g., 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, etc.)
- SD Adapter: The memory card usually comes with an SD adapter, which allows you to use the microSDXC card in devices that accept standard-sized SD cards
Size & Weight
- Dimensions - 0.04" x 0.59" x 0.43"
- Weight - 4.54gms
- Compatible with microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices
Sequential Read Performance
- Up to 100MB/s
Sequential Write Performance
- Up to 60MB/s