Competitive prices, fastest and smoothest delivery i’ve ever gotten, and second to none customer service. HOW ARE THEY NOT THE NUMBER 1 CONSUMER ELECTRONICS STORE AND HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THEM BEFORE? Really amazing team of people who are dedicated to putting the customer first! From me asking questions (thank you Derrick!) to even checking up on me to see if i’ve received my parcel safely (thank you Joel!) really one of the best transactions of my life! Will definitely support then again when I need more tech! 11/10 for going the extra mile, highly recommended!
- 4K with Dolby Vision: Experience unparalleled brightness, exceptional color accuracy, and premier image quality for a true Dolby Vision theater experience.
- 2300 ISO Lumens: HORIZON Ultra features ultra-high brightness plus lifelike color, providing incredible image detail morning, day, and night.
- Dual Light Technology: Pairing LED and Laser technology, HORIZON Ultra delivers the ultimate color accuracy, brightness, and color gamut for a visual experience you’ll never forget.
- Intelligent Screen Adaption 3.0: Our upgraded ISA technology smoothly optimizes projector environmental adaptability, easy usage, wall color adjustment, optical zoom, and other ISA features like never before!
- Dual 12W Harman Kardon Speakers: Combined with DTS Studio Sound Technology, HORIZON Ultra’s two full-range built-in speakers provide three-dimensional surround sound and the unforgettable theater experience you deserve.
Product Classification Home Projector Light Source Dual Light (LED+Laser) Display Technique DLP Display Chip 0.47” DMD Support Formats HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision Brightness 2300 ISO Lumens Standard Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels Expected Lamp Life 25000h Lens High Light Transmission Coated Lens 3D 3D (Top and Bottom(Including Frame Packing) & Side by Side) Latency Game mode ≤ 18ms (AK off) MEMC Yes
ISA 3.0 Technology Uninterrupted Auto Keystone Correction
Uninterrupted Auto Focus
Intelligent Screen Alignment
Intelligent Obstacle Avoidance
Intelligent Eye Protection
Wall Color Adaption
Optical Zoom Yes Throw Ratio 1.2-1.5:1 Projection Method Front, Rear, Front Ceiling, Rear Ceiling Image Size 40” - 200”
Speaker 2 x 12W Harman/Kardon DTS-HD Yes DTS-Studio Sound DTS-Virtual: X Dolby Audio Yes Dolby Digital (DD) Yes Dolby Digital Plus (DD+) Yes
RAM 2GB Storage 32GB System Android TV™ 11.0 Mirroring Display Chromecast built-in/Airscreen
WiFi Wifi 6 Dual-band 2.4/5GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax Bluetooth Bluetooth 5.2/BLE Input Ports DC x 1
HDMI x 1
HDMI (EARC Supported) x 1
USB x 2
LAN x 1
Output Ports Headphone x 1 (3.5mm)
OPTICAL x 1
Noise Level <28dB@1m Power Dissipation <300W Power AC100~240V,50/60Hz, adapter 19V 15.79A
Product Size (H x W x D) 265 x 224 x 170mm Product Weight 5.2kg
How do i pair the XGIMI Bluetooth remote control with the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra?
- Please ensure the remote control is within 10 cm of the device.
- Press the “Return” and “Home” buttons on the remote control simultaneously until the indicator light begins flashing. This means that the remote control has entered pairing mode.
- When a "Ding" sound is heard, the connection is successful.
Note: If the pairing fails, it will exit after 30 seconds. Please repeat the above steps after it exits.
XGIMI remote control guide
The XGIMI remote control makes everything simple:
- Power button: powers the projector on/off.
- Settings shortcut: access/adjust settings for 3D video setup, image quality, sound output, Keystone Correction, and more.
- Voice control: allows you to use simple voice commands via Google Assistant to open apps, search for your favorite content, or play music.
- Directional buttons: Provides simple navigation through the XGIMI UI.
- Volume button: adjusts the volume up/down; also adjusts the manual focus feature.
- Menu button: allows you to customize video settings.
- Focus button: enables the autofocus feature; press and hold to enter the manual focus page.
- Home button: returns to the home page from any screen.
- Return button: quickly directs you back to a previous screen.
How do I set up 3D mode on the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra?
- While playing a 3D compatible movie or video, click the “Shortcut” button on your XGIMI remote controller.
- Select “3D Video Setup”
- Choose the corresponding 3D mode
- When the images combine, and the display blurs, the 3D feature is enabled.
- Adjust the buttons on your XGIMI 3D glasses until the image clears. Please also ensure that your XGIMI 3D glasses are fully charged.
Tip: For a better viewing experience, it is recommended that you use XGIMI 3D glasses.
XGIMI 3D glasses guide
- Charging time: around 2-3 hours
- Power on: Press the power button; A green LED light flash means the glasses have been turned on.
- Power off: Long press the power button for 3 seconds; the green LED light will flash 3 times, and the glasses will power off.
- Standby status: After 5 seconds without a 3D signal, the glasses will automatically switch to standby mode; the green LED light will also flash every 5 seconds.
- USB charging: A red indicator light will appear when the glasses are charging and will automatically shut off once the glasses are fully charged.
- Low battery mode: When the 3D glasses are low on battery, the green LED light will flash 5 times, then 2 times every 10 seconds, indicating the need for charging.
To enable the XGIMI 3D glasses:
- Press once to power them on.
- Press a second time to adjust the image quality, and continue pressing until the image is clear.
- When playing videos on your projector, you need to choose the “up/down 3D” or “left/right 3D” effect to ensure an optimized viewing experience.
How do I cast media sources from iPhones/iPads/Android phones/tablets to the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra via Google Chromecast?
- The XGMI HORIZON Ultra features Chromecast built-in, allowing you to cast your favorite entertainment apps, movies, music, games, and videos from your Android or iOS devices. (Chromecast-supported apps).
- Open media apps on your external device and search for the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra to connect via Chromecast built-in.
How do I screen-mirror Android devices to the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra?
The XGIMI HORIZON Ultra is installed with the Official Google Android TV system, granting you full access to the Google service eco-system.
Please download "Google Home" on your Android device and connect it to the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra using the same WiFi signal. Tap the screen-mirroring button on the Google Home app homepage.
Please refer to the video tutorial
How to screen-mirro IOS devices to HORIZON Ultra?
For IOS device users, you can screen mirror via below steps:
- Please install "MagiCast" app from Google Play Store or Desktop Manager app, it's a XGIMI self-developed tool
- Start "MagiCast" on XGIMI HORIZON Ultra.
- Open "Cast Screen" in any Iphone/Ipad/Macbook and make sure its under the same WiFi signal with the projector.
Does the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra support screen mirroring laptops/PCs?
The XGIMI HORIZON Ultra also offers two HDMI ports for external connections, making screen mirroring much easier for daily usage. Please connect your external device via one of the HDMI ports, and the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra will automatically switch to the HDMI page.
For wireless connections between the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra & PCs/Laptops:
- Please ensure the PC/laptop & the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra are using the same WIFI signal.
- Open Chrome browser on the PC/laptop.
- Click the "Customize & Control" button in the upper right corner, then "Cast".
- Search for the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra, then connect.
Please refer to the video tutorial
Does the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra support TV sticks for media streaming?
Does the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra support external Bluetooth speakers/headphones?
Yes. The XGIMI HORIZON Ultra supports Bluetooth 4.2/5.0 BLE, allowing you to search and connect with any Bluetooth device.
To begin pairing:
- Go to system setup
- Remote & Accessories
- Add accessory
Does the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra support amplifiers?
Yes.The XGIMI HORIZON Ultra offers two HDMI ports for external connections, making screen mirroring much easier for daily use. Please connect the external device to the HDMI port, then follow the steps below to complete the setup:
- Press the "Shortcut" button on the XGIMI remote control.
- Enter "Sound Settings" -- "Sound Output" -- "Sound" -- "Output" -- "Internal speaker/SPDIF/ARC".
Does the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra support USB or hard drive connections?
Yes. HORIZON Ultra is equipped with 32GB of internal storage.For local files or media sources, it's recommended to use an external USB/hard drive. (Up to 4T)
How do I install applications on the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra?
The XGIMI HORIZON Ultra is installed with the official Google Android TV system, which offers 5000+ apps for daily entertainment. Customers are free to download any available apps from the Google Play Store.
If you can't find the desired app from the Play Store, it's recommended to install the application via a USB disk:
- Please download the TV version of the APK file with your PC/laptop.
- Copy the APK file to the root directory of the USB disk.
- Connect the USB to the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra, and locate the APK file to install it directly.
Can i flash/install firmware from other models?
Please don't install any firmware that is not supported by the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra. Refer to the official XGIMI website for information on the latest firmware updates. For further instructions, please contact the XGIMI service team.
Does the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra support the CEC feature?
To enable the CEC feature:
- Go to "System Setup" -- "Projector Settings" -- "Others" -- "HDMI Control Settings" -- "HDMI Control-on/off"; "Auto Power On-on/off"
- After enabling, HORIZON Ultra can be powered on by other remote controls via the CEC feature.
Does the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra support automatic keystone correction (vertically & horizontally)?
Yes. The XGIMI HORIZON Ultra supports both automatic vertical and horizontal keystone correction ( ±40 Degrees), allowing users to set up their device where they desire with incredible ease.
To enable automatic keystone correction:
- Go to "Projector Settings" -- "Keystone Correction" -- "Auto Keystone Correction"
Does the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra support screen zoom?
Yes. The screen zoom feature allows you to alter the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra's screen based on your specific needs.
To enable screen zoom:
Go to "System Setup" -- "Projector Settings" -- "Keystone Correction" -- "Screen Zoom"
What is the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra's projection size & throw ratio?
- The XGIMI HORIZON Ultra projects up to 200 inches, which meets various projection requirements.
- HORIZON Ultra features 2300 ISO lumens: For the best viewing experience, we recommend a 60-150" screen size.
How do I update the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra firmware?
The XGIMI HORIZON Ultra will send a push notification of new firmware updates on the homepage. Select "Details" to begin updating the firmware. If the notification is dismissed, please follow the steps below to check for new updates:
- Please ensure your WiFi connection is stable.
- Go to "Settings" -- "Device Preferences" -- "About" -- "System Update" -- "Check for update"
Tip: Please avoid stopping the update process or disconnecting the WiFi until it is complete.
How do I check the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra's system information?
Go to "System Setup" -- "Device Preferences" -- "About"
There, you'll find the Device name, Model, Status (serial number), Kernel version, and Build (firmware version).
How do I switch HDMI versions on the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra?
- While on the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra home page, press the "Shortcut" button on the XGIMI remote control.
- There, you can switch HDMI versions between "HDMI1.4/2.0".
How do I Power the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra on/off?
- Plug in the power supply and press HORIZON Ultra's power button to begin the initial setup.
- After finishing the initial setup, the Bluetooth remote has successfully paired.
- You can now use the XGIMI remote control to power HORIZON Ultra on/off within 5 seconds.
What is the Auto Screen Alignment feature? And how do I use it?
When the Intelligent Screen Alignment feature is enabled, HORIZON Ultra will automatically adjust the projected image to match a 16:9 or 16:10 screen size.
To enable Intelligent Screen Alignment:
- Press the shortcut button on the remote control to enter the " Keystone Correction" page
- Select "Auto Keystone Correction" to enable the automatic keystone correction function.
- For any further adjustment to the projection image, please select "Manual Keystone Correction" to adjust the four points and the size of the frame.
What is the Obstacle Avoidance feature? And how do I use it?
When the Intelligent Obstacle Avoidance feature is enabled, HORIZON Ultra will automatically scale the projected image to avoid obstacles in the projection area.
To enable Intelligent Obstacle Avoidance:
- Press the shortcut button on the remote control to enter the " Keystone Correction" page.
- Select "Auto Keystone Correction" to enable the automatic keystone correction function.
How do I enable automatic focus on the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra?
To enable automatic focus:
- Go to "System Setup" -- "Projector Settings" -- "Focus Settings" -- "Auto Focus" -- "Startup/Auto Focus upon Motion"
- Press the "Focus" button on the XGIMI remote control to focus the image automatically.
How do I focus manually with the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra?
The XGIMI HORIZON Ultra supports both automatic and manual focus.
For manual focus, long-press the "Focus" button on the XGIMI remote control, then use the "Volume" buttons to adjust the image until it is clear.
Does the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra support HDR10?
Yes. The XGIMI HORIZON Ultra supports HDR10 decoding.
How do I use the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra as a Bluetooth speaker?
To use the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra as a Bluetooth speaker:
- Turn on the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra;
- Pair your external device (e.g., smartphone) with the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra via Bluetooth connection;
- Long-press the "Power" button on the XGIMI remote for 2-4 seconds;
- Choose "Display off".
Do I have to log into my Google account to use the XGIMI HORIZON Ultra? How do I add/delete a Google account?
To complete the initial setup, please log into your Google account.
After entering the Google Android TV UI homepage, please follow the steps below to add/delete a Google account:
Go to "System Setup" -- "Account" -- "Sign in" -- "Add account/Delete account"