BUY NOW, PAY LATER. 3/4 x Monthly Payment, 0% Interest.
No Hidden Fees
What you pay today
$0if you chooose to pay next month
$25*if you chooose to pay in 4 interest-free installments
Here’s how it works:
1. Pick your preferred items and proceed to checkout.
2. Select Grab as your payment method.
3. Enjoy interest-free instalment / deferred payment plans when you checkout on Grab.
*Assuming a total checkout price of $100
- Arising from a deep heritage of Japanese analog audio, Audio-Technica’s high-fidelity gaming headsets continue to deliver a purity of sound that’s all too rare in the gaming world.
- The packaging - designed by Australia-based Japanese artist Kentaro Yoshida includes an elemental spirit of air, which can be related to the natural, open-back design of the ATH-GDL3 headset, delivering a spacious, immersive listening experience.
- At less than 220 grams, the headset is near as light as air, allowing hours of gaming in comfort.
- Large diameter 45mm drivers deliver high-resolution audio with exquisite detail.
- Incredibly lightweight headsets offer long hours of comfortable gaming: ATH-GDL3 Open-Back Headset weighs less than 220 grams.
- State-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone, with highly directional pickup, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication.
- Volume control dial and mute switch are built into the left earcup for convenient control of the microphone.
- Two detachable cables:
- - 3.0 m (9.8') cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") mic and headphone plugs for computers
- - 1.2 m (3.9') cable with a 3.5 mm (1/8") TRRS plug for PS5, Xbox Series X, and other gaming consoles.
- Gaming-inspired package design: The packaging — designed by Australia-based Japanese artist Kentaro Yoshida — features images commonly associated with Japan.
- 1 Year Local Warranty.