Competitive prices, fastest and smoothest delivery i’ve ever gotten, and second to none customer service. HOW ARE THEY NOT THE NUMBER 1 CONSUMER ELECTRONICS STORE AND HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THEM BEFORE? Really amazing team of people who are dedicated to putting the customer first! From me asking questions (thank you Derrick!) to even checking up on me to see if i’ve received my parcel safely (thank you Joel!) really one of the best transactions of my life! Will definitely support then again when I need more tech! 11/10 for going the extra mile, highly recommended!
- A Screen Like No Other - HUAWEI WATCH FIT Special Edition features a lightweight body of just 21 g and is only 10.7 mm thin.10 Its gorgeous AMOLED display with ultra-clear pixel resolution achieves an incredibly immersive visual experience
- Fit Your Style - Take a picture of your outfit today with your phone and a personalised style watch face is generated instantly for you
- More Choices for Every Taste - Choose a photo to make it a watch face or you can tap to download any one of the 10,000+ watch faces. Now you have the Always On Display (AOD) watch faces that's always ready for a quick glance
- Dream Sweet Dreams - The sleep recognition accuracy has been increased by 10%, and you can check your sleep score and multi-dimensional sleep metric directly on HUAWEI WATCH FIT Special Edition. New Sleep Mode provides the Do Not Disturb and time setting functions, standing guard over your dreamland
- Personal Health Monitor - HUAWEI TruSeen™ 5.0 features an AI algorithm that tracks heart rate round the clock and increases accuracy by 10%. Stay informed about your body's changes effortlessly with the smart alert feature, which automatically notifies you when your static heart rate gets too high or low. Based on optimised hardware optical technology and algorithms, HUAWEI WATCH FIT Special Edition can automatically measure and record your SpO2 level, and promptly notify you of abnormal changes.
- Capture Glorious Moments - HUAWEI TruSport Scientific Running Program presents the Running Ability Index based on multi-dimensional data including historical running heart rate, pace, distance, and frequency to assess your running ability, as well as provide training load, recovery time, VO2Max data and suggestions to make your progress efficient and visible
- Built-in GPS - The built-in GPS can precisely track your movement without the need for a phone. Thanks to the accurate measurements of running speed and distance, you can run with the Smart Companion to better achieve your running goals
- New Upgrade, Deeper Immersion - New additions of Basketball, Soccer, eSports, and Padel, with over a hundred workout modes for you to explore. Let HUAWEI WATCH FIT Special Edition accompany you to unlock your potential
- Automatic Workout Detection - Automatically record your workout data
- Hear Rate Data Broadcasts - Easily sync your heart rate to exercise equipment
- Communicate Conveniently as can be - HUAWEI WATCH FIT Special Edition supports Incoming Call Notifications and hang-ups, as well as messages Quick Replies. Experience seamless communication with just a flick of your wrist
- The Battery that Goes On - Last for up to 1 days on a five-minute fast charging, and charge to capacity in just 45 minutes, which is 30% faster. Once fully charged, it can be used for up to 9 days, or 6 days in typical usage scenarios
- Built to Outlast the Elements - Having undergone eight strict tests, this watch is built to handle whatever rough and rugged conditions you might encounter, thanks to its 5 ATM-rated resistance level and tried-and-tested durability
- Compatible with More Devices - works seamlessly with both iOS and Android smartphones
- 46 mm × 30 mm × 10.7 mm
*10.7 mm is the thickness of the watch measured at its thinnest point (the distance from the surface of the watch to the bottom cover, and does not include the sensor area).
- 130–210 mm
- Approximately 21 g (strap excluded)
*Product size, product weight, and related specifications are theoretical values only. Actual measurements between individual products may vary. All specifications are subject to the actual product.
- Size - 1.64 inches AMOLED color screen
- Resolution - 456 × 280 pixels, 326 ppi
- Color - Starry Black, Nebula Pink, Forest Green
- Material - Polymer
- Silicone Strap
- 6-axis IMU sensor (Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor)
- Optical heart rate sensor
- Full screen touch + side button
- Android 6.0 or later
- iOS 9.0 or later
- 5ATM water-resistant
*Devices complying with the 5ATM-rated water have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- NFC - Not Supported
- Bluetooth - 2.4 GHz, supports BT5.2 and BR + BLE
- Not Supported
- Not Supported
- Ambient Operating Temperature - -10℃ to +45℃
- Charger Voltage and Current Requirements - 5V/1A
- 9 days of maximum usage
The device can last for up to 9 days under the following usage scenarios: Heart rate monitoring is always on, TruSleep™ is on at night, 30 minutes of workouts per week, message notifications is on (including 50 messages, 6 calls, and 3 alarms per day), and screen turns on 200 times per day. Data comes from Huawei labs. Actual usage may vary depending on the specific product, usage habits, and environmental factors.
- 6 days of typical usage
The device can last for up to 6 days under the following usage scenarios: Heart rate monitoring is always on, TruSleep™ is on at night, automatic SpO₂ monitoring and stress detection are enabled, 60 minutes of workouts per week, message notifications is on (including 50 messages, 6 calls, and 3 alarms per day), and screen turns on 500 times per day. Data comes from Huawei labs. Actual usage may vary depending on the specific product, usage habits, and environmental factors.
- When AOD is enabled, the battery life is 3 days
The device can last for up to 3 days under the following usage scenarios: AOD is on, heart rate monitoring is always on, TruSleep™ is on at night, automatic SpO₂ monitoring and stress detection are enabled, 60 minutes of workouts per week, message notifications is on (including 50 messages, 6 calls, and 3 alarms per day), and screen turns on 500 times per day. Data comes from Huawei labs. Actual usage may vary depending on the specific product, usage habits, and environmental factors.
What's in the Box?
- Watch × 1
- Charging Cradle (including the charging cable) × 1
- Quick Start Guide & Safety Information & Warranty Card × 1