Competitive prices, fastest and smoothest delivery i’ve ever gotten, and second to none customer service. HOW ARE THEY NOT THE NUMBER 1 CONSUMER ELECTRONICS STORE AND HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THEM BEFORE? Really amazing team of people who are dedicated to putting the customer first! From me asking questions (thank you Derrick!) to even checking up on me to see if i’ve received my parcel safely (thank you Joel!) really one of the best transactions of my life! Will definitely support then again when I need more tech! 11/10 for going the extra mile, highly recommended!
- Equipped with AMD’s Zen 2 and RDNA 2 architectures, DirectX ray tracing delivers true-to-life lighting, shadows and accurate reflections to create dynamic, living worlds.
- The Xbox Series X delivers sensationally smooth frame rates of up to 120FPS with the visual pop of HDR. Immerse yourself with sharper characters, brighter worlds and impossible details with true-to-life 4K.
Please visit the official product link below for full product details.
- 1 Year Local Warranty
- CPU: 8x Cores @ 3.8 GHz (3.66 GHz w/SMT) Custom Zen 2 CPU.
- GPU: 12 TFLOPS, 52 CUs @1.825 GHz Custom RDNA 2 GPU.
- Memory: 16 GB GDDR6 w/320 bit-wide bus.
- Memory Bandwidth: 10 GB @ 560 GB/s, 6 GB @ 336 GB/s.
- Internal Storage: 1 TB Custom NVME SSD.
- Gaming Resolution: True 4K.
- High Dynamic Range: Up to 8K HDR.
- Optical Drive: 4K UHD Blu-Ray.
- Performance Target: Up to 120 FPS.
- Dimensions: 15.1 × 15.1 × 30.1 cm.
- Weight: 4.4 kg.
- For detailed features and specifications, please refer to: https://www.xbox.com/en-SG/consoles/xbox-series-x#specs